Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!
I've been using a pair of great Senneheiser earbuds for like 10 years now but it's finally time to replace them since the right bud has gone dead. They're super durable despite me being a clumsy dipshit and have pretty good sound. I've been doing research but I'm just straight up overwhelmed with choices and I have no idea what to get. I'm not looking to spend over $100, these would mostly be for on the go stuff like my Switch, 3DS, and phone. I won't be plugging them into much else. I listen to a lot of different kind of music at home but largely speaking I only play games with my earbuds, so as long as they can handle that kind of range I'm okay with them. The only thing I'm sure I don't want are wireless earbuds, as I'm 100% positive I would lose or break them. Or those weird over the ear things, they're too much of a pain to carry around places.

If I haven't give enough information just yell at me and I'll fix it. Please god save me from the hell of making my own adult decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!

Constellation I posted:

Did someone say earbuds?

VE Monk Plus is all you need.

Is $10 for earbuds really going to be good enough on quality? I mean, I guess for $10 it can't hurt to try em, but...