Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

TOOT BOOT posted:

ADOM just had another public prerelease if anyone's interested.

I haven't played ADOM in years and I really like some of these changes, like the mouse support and how enemies have health bars now. Has anything significant changed in the gameplay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~
In ADOM is it known what monsters will appear at certain locations? I'm trying to find a doppleganger lord for Thrundarr and so far have just been wandering in the infinite dungeon around level 15. Also is there a good strategy to level up a troll? I'm at 11 and it already feels really slow.