Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Ostronauts apparently asks you your preferred pronouns when you run it for the first time and you can make your character gay without knowing you're doing it, so the Steam reviews are probably going to be entertaining in that sad pathetic way that people who can't handle that sort of thing do.

Neo Scavenger was so good, I hope this one turns out good too, but gonna wait until its further along cuz I don't have a whole lot of patience for early access stuff.

How do you make your character gay without knowing it? Is it the Bioware issue where you'll have two dialog choices and one is being an rear end in a top hat to the character and the other starts the romance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

StrixNebulosa posted:

In the opening text choice sequence where you're given scenarios like "I saw an important person with data I wanted, I picked their pocket/flirted with them/hacked them" you can flirt and only then be told their gender/name.

That rules.

I remember that survival sim that at first you could only be a bald white guy and then when they added different skin colors it was random and permanently assigned to your steam account and people flipped the gently caress out at being forced to play a character with some amount of melanin.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Roctavian posted:

Isn't that also the game that gave you a dangling dick

Aka the best game ever.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

tote up a bags posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1039480/Against_The_Moon/

Anyone played this? It just appeared on my recommends, it looks somewhat like Nowhere Prophet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvG8qI0HCfY&t=82s