Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naganted
Jul 22, 2007

Indistinct Gibberish.
Toilet Rascal
Are there any opinions floating around about Cogmind?

I've let myself become really interested in that game, to the point of keeping my expectations as basic as possible so I don't get more excited than I should be. Don't know how many times I've gotten *Thiiiiiis* close to just saying screw it and buying it in the state that it's in right now, but I figure it doesn't hurt anything to wait, and the waiting is half the fun.

I think I just like to daydream and plot up what my ideal horrid Roguelike monstrosity of a game would be like, and some of what I've seen of Cogmind makes the greasy innards of my mind feel nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naganted
Jul 22, 2007

Indistinct Gibberish.
Toilet Rascal
I guess so, thanks for the info! Still laying bets against myself on whether I'll make it to 1.0 before I buy a copy.

Naganted
Jul 22, 2007

Indistinct Gibberish.
Toilet Rascal
Neat, another game to attempt to remember to check out for sporadically.

Saw that the tank being used is a Panzer 35 (t) and got all excited.

Guess this means I should really attempt to play ArmCom, it's been sitting around on my hard drive unloved for awhile, but I just can't get rid of my lack of lust to play as a Sherman commander.

Although just the thought of being able to play as a doomed Marder III crew makes my brain dance around like a dog that wants to go for a walk.

Naganted
Jul 22, 2007

Indistinct Gibberish.
Toilet Rascal
Bought Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition and really enjoying it, especially since it helps scratch the itch in the part of my brain that's busted which constantly daydreams and plots about making ascii art.

When I first started it up I got a screen to follow a link to a possible beta or something for a new game being made, someone mentioned it in the thread, but I can't find that post now, and I can't find the link in my history since I only noticed a couple days after I first opened the game to make sure it would run that it's pretty awesome, and I don't remotely remember what the url would even read like.

Would not at all mind checking out that link I was shown the first time the game started up, is there an obvious thing I'm missing to get it to pop up again?