Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Look, I'm startin' to believe some of the stuff the cult guy's been saying, it's starting to make a lot of sense.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

[ASK] me about backing Confederate Express
Wowow they just up and vanished, didn't they? Holy poo poo.

Legend of Iya gets me to shake my fist. The guy had nothing during the KS but animated sprites, made 2x as much coin as the dmans KS in 2013, and has produced nothing since. Chasm is the same way. Really changed my opinion on Kickstarter -- people don't give a gently caress about the gameplay or if it is even feasible, just make pretty pictures or name drop j-devs, get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Look, I'm startin' to believe some of the stuff the cult guy's been saying, it's starting to make a lot of sense.

madjackmcmad posted:

Legend of Iya gets me to shake my fist.
:viggo: No no no, you see you can't play my brilliant game because Early Access is a death sentence for Metroidvanias, not because I took the Iya KS money and made two other entirely different games with it. Huh? What's a deadsmells?

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

I'm like 150 posts behind because I had to do actual real life things over the weekend but I need to present Tuxedo Catfish with the trophy for Most Best Ridiculous

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

blizzard are a lovely developer

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

all of my good and correct opinions were grown right here in my back yard

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

why be a cat when you can be an @
I just want to pull a lever and hear you say things all the time -- good, bad, right, wrong, true, untrue, it doesn't matter.

Woebin posted:

Qud is by Unormal and hand of luke, both also our boys, and they deserve the support too :)
They are! If you pull the lever the trolley runs me over, but if you don't pull it then Hand of Luke convinces everyone that we should all apply equal amounts of force to the trolley to push it in unison. Speaking of pulling levers.

Rogue Wizards is pretty but honestly it's also empty. All the gameplay parts that are supposed to be hearty roguelike crunch feel wan, shallow, and phoned in. But the sprites are animated and the UI is bouncy and beautiful. It's like someone threw Dungeonmans into a Mirror of Opposition.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

victrix posted:

My first thought on the art was "mobile game".

Mobile has forever tainted my perception of light and colorful games
It was released on mobile soon after launch.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

I played some StarCrawlers for the first time last night, ran it on stream too. Fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn. Fun. I love building a team of runners crawlers and taking on corp missions so that I can power up for story quests. Lots of procgen dungeon crawling, it's Not A Roguelike but whatever if you're in this thread there's greater than average chance that the words "indie dungeon crawl" send blood to your parts.

Really cool combat mechanics, everyone has all these attacks that have side effects. Still early enough in the game that I haven't found any super synergistic wombocombos but I imagine it won't be long.

Jawnycat posted:

So I grabbed Conquest of Elysium 4 and... have no idea, at all, how to play it. Going in blind seems to have been an ill fated endeavor.
That's what I did, and while I ate dick after dick for the first few games, I got the hang of it and had a really solid campaign tearing rear end across a continent while spilling blood for the blood god.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

loving Dead Cells, argh. Am I just a bitch (yes) or does it seem like the best way to get anything done as the game progresses is to lay out wide fields of auto-hate: turrets, spinning blades, and tossed firebombs? I want to use my melee weapon but at a certain point there's too many active enemies to actually survive standing and swinging my weapon.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Too Shy Guy posted:

I played some more last night and got all the timed doors up through the one after the Incomplete One, which necessitated killing him with a 2x damage (both ways) broadsword and a bear trap. Despite how chaotic big fights can be, the tells for enemy attacks still stand out with the big-rear end exclamation points and glowing attack arcs. If you don't want to have to cheese every fight with skills then you need to be prioritizing targets by how fast they can attack, rolling to avoid getting ganged up on, and I would even suggest learning how to use shields because they can save your rear end in those brief moments when your roll is on cooldown.
Seems sound as long as you have some crowd control. Enemy tells don't include projectiles fired from archers/priests off screen, they also are completely lost in a crowd of six zombies, four birds, a pirate with a cannon and a dude hurling axes around. It's just not reasonable to actively attack that group in melee unless you've got a guaranteed stun.

I wanted shields to be cool, and I probably need to revisit them. They feel glacially slow compared to the pace of dodging and jumping.

The weirdest part of all this is the feeling that what you're taught to do early on -- dive jump, slay things, move through the levels quickly -- becomes a recipe for death right after the boss on the bridge.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Tangledeep asks you to spend time adventuring with less than full resources, which people aren't used to. You're not gonna go into every fight on a full tank. If you see big trouble coming, it's worth a bit of food to stack up, otherwise just handle it.

Every class can attack from range, it's not like Paladins or Sworddancers can't get two or three quick ranged attacks in before the gap closes with a low level mob. That's 1~1.5 less attacks they get on you, which means you don't lose much (or any) health.

Last thing is to make good use of the elemental damage consumables. They do great AOE damage and help out when you need to soften a big crowd. The exception is the shadow shuriken which is a hand written postcard from fucktown to nearly any monster. Chemist's gear + shuriken == one more chance at life when you are cornered by something that most certainly has to die.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

megane posted:

They'll be gone. They're for the character that turned the thing in.

Gonna change that One Day (tm) so that it becomes a pool of starting boosts for having your Academy grown up. More filthy casual ez mode, I know.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

It always struck me as kind of weird how after a point it became impossible for characters to get any Academy Revitalizing Punch.

They're training wheels. New(ish) players get them, they're pre-id'd and full of power, and they go looking in their bags for them when they need them. Eventually they run out, hopefully by that point the player has already discovered their bags are full of healing and recovery items and have learned to Use Their Consumables.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

unrelated: dmans is on sale this week

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Wildtortilla posted:

I laid in bed for an hour unable to fall asleep last night because I was thinking about playing Dmans. Fuuuck.

Sometimes I can't sleep because I'm thinking about how not enough people are playing Dmans. I've ruined both our lives!

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

V for Vegas posted:

Not sure if this is the right thread, but is there anywhere that has a good roguelike coding tutorial that is a bit simpler than the python + libtcod one on roguebasin? Because I get a few steps into that and get completely lost.

StrixNebulosa posted:

You might want to look in here as it's an active community of people who want to help you make a roguelike.

I mean this is also the right thread, but I heard that reddit did a summer of making roguelikes and they have a bunch of threads on that, so!

Last winter there was an event right here in this thread where some folks went off to learn how to roguelike. Some of them are still at it, and we have a discord for talkin' 'bout roguelike making:

https://discord.gg/ny4mdw

It's not hyper super active but it is totally live. Also, yesterday on Twitch I used the first 90 minutes or so to help someone in there understand step 4 of the Unity roguelike tutorial.

https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/2d-roguelike-tutorial

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Bert of the Forest posted:

It does seem to totally ignore/bypass one of the most important rules of proc-gen: ensuring there's always a possible path to the exit. It gets around this by literally not bothering to generate walls around a large radius outside of the level, so if you get stuck with a bad draw you can always walk around the drat level. :P it's quite possibly the laziest solution I've ever seen. Other than that, it's pretty good at teaching the basics of turn based roguelike mechanics.
Yeah the end result of this tutorial is going to be a barebones roguelike, but that's kind of the point -- you can grow it in a million directions from there because you have a solid baseline. When you do complete the tutorial, your questions will be things like "How can I generate interesting areas with rooms" instead of "How I put gaem on screen?"

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Jedit posted:

TRIGER WARNING
I'm not playing your game. :smuggo:
:shepicide:

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Phrosphor posted:

This discord invite is showing as expired, could somebody please post a new one?

Permadeath!

This link is set to "never expire" which means it will die of hubris.

https://discord.gg/dBktUPJ

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

DisDisDis posted:

I've got a post floating around somewhere here about how cool and fun Incursion is, even if I can't figure out an easy way to take things out of chests
Isn't "floating around somewhere here" an actual inventory slot in Incursion, used to toss items from hand to hand, or swapping them out of your backpack?

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Kornel's finally got some new Jupiter Hell video up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0IpNxqt34s

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Weedle posted:

Ah the old "broke my arm in a freak dancing accident" excuse.
Not every roguelike dev is cut out for the hard life on the dancefloor, I guess.

Dropbear posted:

Nope, fire and cold were around 80%+, the rest around 60%. I could have used the desperation orb debuff on the mob I guess, but that still would've killed me pretty handily. I suppose that's the weakness of light armor builds; the ginarmous light shield & 90%+ dodge rate carried me that far so easily I got complacent.
It might have been Starwarper Catastrophus cause that's usually the cause of salty death in that area. Resists to his damage types are usually low, and if you happened to had a lingering Resists Crushed on you from a mob outside the lair, well :(

No non-AK, non-PostGame monster does 1550 in one hit without some help.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

What's a Switch?

With Tangledeep, Zircon remains the primary creative force. He has a grand plan, points the tanglejeep at the horizon, and hits the gas. I offer up some minor course corrections and help deepen the ideas that make up the plan, including looking for pitfalls down the road.

Code wise I've been running around in the codebase having fun fixing this and that, making more stuff data driven, and helping Zircon up his code game by pointing out language features and programming concepts he's not yet familiar with. I still get to do some writing stuff too!

Obviously there's less time for dmans dev, but I did about four hours worth of it on stream today and fixed up a mess of bugs. Oh, I also coalesced weapon/armor item cards so that multiple stat displays will combine. For example if you have Stellar on a weapon 4 times, you won't see "Deal 5% more Starlight damage" four times, but rather "Deal 20% more Starlight damage" once.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah but some games just let you pull the files right out and never check Steam again. Pretty sure D-Mans is one of them.

Introducing the Pay2Lose DLC might have broken that, in prepping for the most recent patch I realized that some of my code to check for DLC ownership might cause a crash if there's no Steam at all. I fixed that up, but the patch isn't out yet.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Phrosphor posted:

I feel like at least one skill should be "Punchkicking"

"Kickpuncher" was the name of the original barechested martial arts guy sprite.

I'm glad y'all are still enjoying Dungeonmans :sparkles: While "Make enough money to live and do things" is technically my primary goal with dmans, "Entertain the goons and the thread that encouraged me to finish the game in the first place" is my secret second goal.

Heat Signature

Awesome! posted:

it is slightly concerning to hear "and then i blasted out a window and scooped up myself and my target with my pod" so often relative to other cool situations

i guess that one is just easy to fall back on and repeat
I'm with the thread that this game isn't going to be a 100 hour pasttime for me. But, using a set of tools to go through monster filled mazes and achieve A Goal is really fun. It also has a triad of playstyles:

* Mission based adventure, with set goals and a permanently decreasing buffer between you and death.
* Loyalty missions, which are pre-defined character loadouts, enemy types, and goals. They're the most puzzley of the types and let you try as much as you want without worry of permadeath.
* Just getting into your pod and looking for trouble. Great way to build up loots and also wreck fools across space.

The missions come with your typical sets of bonus challenges: don't kill anyone, don't let anyone see you, don't even HURT anyone (that is tough), or just a stack of difficulty modifiers where the time limit is bullshit, all the guards are in terminator armor and can blink right to you, and also enemy spaceships are shooting at the ship you're on.

Handling poo poo situations does make you feel cool, and while you can often just gently caress off out the window into space when you need to, that's usually a sign that something has gone tits up. Neutralizing a group of five guards when they have shields and armor is a challenge unless you happen to have some explosives, in which case it's comedy gold given you don't mind everyone else hearing you. You can also fill the airlock with unconscious guards and jettison them all into space at the same time. I like to imagine my little spacemans is saluting while doing so.

My favorite challenge in the game is when the guards see you and set off the ALART, and you have X seconds to murder the ship's captain or he will drive you right to space prison. The captain is often far away, and you need to think about how to teleport, steal keys, and Go Real Fast to get there lest you lose your character to the slammer. Pausing, planning the route, making it 85% of the way before you realize you done hosed up now and have to come up with a Plan G to get there is truly fun.

Best and most tense adventure so far was on stream last night, lucky me: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177889793 12 minutes long but the good poo poo happens in the first 5. Death was assured, but then...

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

One of the defector missions starts you out floating in space near your target, with no pod. You have to somehow board the ship and take out your assigned quarry, then fly the ship back to safety. But how are you going to catch the ship with no pod?

I loved that poo poo, and the snark the game throws at you too.

"Well this doesn't look promising."

"Perhaps you have a clever plan and this is only phase 1?"

"You could always just restart from the menu!"

man gently caress you you british pile of crumpets and gameplay, i got thissss

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

ExiledTinkerer posted:

In other news in terms of Grand Hybrids: Asura has a spiffy massive free update that they are calling an expansion to draw attention and refresh the enticement:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/524640/Asura_Vengeance_Expansion/
I remember this game now, I watched Esty play it for a bit. At the time I was put off by the gameplay environments: it was a chain of 3x, 5x, or 7x rooms with exits on the cardinal directions and nothing more. Which I know is technically like a step above Binding of Issac but for whatever reason it didn't seem to work for me.

The video in what you linked above shows gameplay in spaces that aren't perfect square though, so progress!

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

FEM7QCN-9FPMA-HW7YD didn't work, what do?

o wait

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

probably not gonna get cogmind since i bought a used car the other day to replace my 20+ year old one whose transmission decided to die, but i've been telling all my roguelike friends who i got into qud about it

grats on the release
Swapping out parts in your hopelessly broken vehicle is very Cogmind, so you're ok.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

I have been up to my third chin in the dmans Halloween patch but it's out now and I can post something more meaningful than puns and snark:

Kyzrati: Out loving standing man, and grats on getting into the big market. I remember you telling me what sort of rotating sawtooth hoops you were looking at jumping through to make it happen. I haven't played in a good long while but I will make it a priority. I admire the game's aesthetic a great deal, as well as the build-and-scrap-and-build-more-better loop. Cogmind is an excellent example of why our genre is the most interesting and most best.

quote:

Flat number progression

Totally fun games can exist without the numbers getting bigger, but be aware that the numbers you see are not always the numbers that matter.

STALKER has an increasing power curve, but you don't see it in the gear. The numbers on the guns are relatively static, the changing numbers are in the background.

* Time to travel between locations
* Length of time you can survive before returning to base
* Number of enemies you can take on at once
* Time to Kill: How long it takes you to defeat a given foe on average
* How much money you can get for a decent haul of loot

As you build a collection of energy drinks, vodka, and medical gear, you become a more powerful force in the field. Having more of the good ammo, with a better scope all the fixins, means you can kill stuff faster and from farther away. The loot that drops becomes more valuable without getting any bigger, and iirc you can build better relationships with various merchants to sell stuff for more money.

There's a power curve for sure, it just isn't represented with ever climbing HP and Stremf scores.

A good power curve makes you feel like a survivor, someone who has triumphed and grown strong despite the odds. If the curve goes too far one way, everything is a lol-tastic cakewalk, the other way and you have to find a secondary method of meaningful progression.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Conversely, while it's probably a softer boundary, there's some amount of resources you can have that completely trivializes the encounter and lets nearly anything work. This also erases tactical skill because now just about anything will work.

What's really nefarious about this is that a player can skip learning how the tactics are really supposed to work and instead just potion their way through everything, and then when potions run out they may well be up poo poo's creek. On the other-other hand, having a high pool of resources doesn't usually stop most of us from playing with sound tactics because everyone is so tightassed about using consumables.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Highblood posted:

If it's a good roguelike you can pretty much assume a goon made it

We fight for the users.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Kyzrati posted:

From an early stage it was obvious physical screen size would be the primary limiting factor, and individual :words:

Render to texture, make texture big. Allow players to check a box, cringe at the no longer pixel-perfect alignment of your art but hey they'll be happy and that's what counts.

Dungeonmans should do the same thing except it's more hosed in XNA and my current draw path uses a few RTs already for FOW and such. But do this, don't be like me, because people love complaining about not being able to parse the log on tiny monitors (or giant monitors) and will leave negative reviews for it too.

quote:

reviews
If you goons are in a nice-word-writing frenzy don't forget to give dmans some love <3 I've got these negative reviews from players who can't read a 24 point font that I have to make up for ;)

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Any thoughts on AuroraRL?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/437890/AuroraRL/

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJgAeGUD2FU

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

bahahahahah

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

zirconmusic posted:

I know it's not really a roguelike

NT owns, it's almost too good. I wish Gungeon was as much fun. Vlambeer does a lot right and one of their best secret sauces is screen shake. Yes really, in all their games. They have weird camera jank that actually feels good down to a science. Jelly.

I wanna make a dmans action game one day. One day!

StrixNebulosa posted:

Try Starward Rogue on the mech that makes time only move when they move for that kind of gameplay! It's just as weird and interesting as Nuclear Throne, and easier for my reflex-poor self.
I like this!

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

John Lee posted:

zirconmusic should start up "Tangledeep Thursdays" so I can have a regular drip of roguelike content
No.

In fact I'm going to hire burly cornfed professionals to live in his office and force him to adopt a slower update cadence before he devs himself into a coma.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

I played some Rogue Empire over the weekend:

https://portal-entertainment.itch.io/rogue-empire

Lots of potential, pretty tiles, dead simple gameplay in its current state. If you are the kind of goon who throws 8 bucks at a roguelike experiment because you can and you want to support the genre, please do so because your feedback will help. If you are more picky with your resources, this game isn't ready yet.

It plays like a passion project, but doesn't have much (currently!) that we haven't seen before. You don't gain any new gameplay abilities as you level, but you are encouraged to try and research spells from scrolls, books, and wands. There are a few Because Roguelikes features, such as locked doors at random that have no meaningful content behind them but may also block progression entirely, unless you (K)ick them repeatedly which damages you each time. Check, check, and check.

There's potential in the magic system where not only do you have a mana pool but also Arcane Weave, which goes down by one when you cast a spell, stays down by X if you buff yourself, and recovers very quickly if you don't cast for a couple of rounds. Cool in theory, but I played a Tree Mage and my first attack, Water Bolt, was the only attack I used for nine levels. I killed 90% of the monsters I saw with hot streams of piss until I came across a Water Elemental who could cast it harder than I could. RIP.

I got a Summon Monster spell I used a handful of times but each cast of Summon Monster reduced my max mana, which was a huge turn off.

Leveling up gives you a choice of options drawn at random, sometimes those choices are temporary and fleeting, like some gold or healing potions. Never choose money over power.

I'mma play it a little more, and then wait for further content patches. The game has potential and I hope the dude keeps plugging away at it.

Here's the end of my run, a handful of minutes from death, but you can scroll around the previous two hours for other snippets of game.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187328746?t=2h38m0s

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Dancer posted:

At first glance this seems really lovely. I'm assuming "Soul Essence" is what you use for progression? This is like... concealed time-shifted micro-transaction. Yes it's sorta honest in that the purpose of Patreon isn't "you buy games" but "you're supporting creators", but it feels slimy to put that up there as a reward.

Soul Essence are points earned between plays. When your run ends, you've gathered up X soul essence and then you can spend it on things that make your next hero stronger. It's a pretty straightforward metaprogression system.

In this case, if you sub to the game (which is effectively what Patreon is here) you get increased resource generation. In genres like MMOs that's so common no one bats an eye. The roguelike audience is different. This sounds like I'm being snarky but I'm not: there are vocal members of the RL audience who get really angry at the thought that someone else playing a single player game has a different experience because they paid more money. That why my only piece of dmans DLC is completely free of any sort of bonuses, enhancements, or new gear. It just makes you die more.

That said, it's loving difficult work making ends meet selling people hours of concentration and focus followed by intense frustration and anger. If the guy can get an extra tank of gas money every month out of a Patreon, he should do it.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

This is a flippant, totally unconsidered response: gently caress those people.

What I really mean is, do those people being loud and angry all over the internet have actual, measurable financial impact?
But what if these are otherwise good cool fans who are supportive and great to have on your side? Everyone's got weirdo ticks. There is a point where it might be too much -- I've given it a lot of thought, and I haven't stopped. Dancer, quoted above, thought the practice of subscribing for increased resource generation was slimy. I don't agree, but I also don't think it's a super outlandish position from Planet Wrong.

Does it have a measurable impact? Word of mouth among RL lovers is important to me, especially three years in. I'm already down to 89% rating on Steam, a handful of negative reviews would tank it even further. That's the main metric Steam uses to decide who gets to see your game. I don't bow and scrape before people to keep my ratings up, but I keep it in mind.

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Dancer posted:

I still consider it ever so slightly... "slimy" (simply for lack of a better word) but I would be crazy to think less of the game or its players for it.
Like a sort of oily sheen really, surface just slick enough to wonder where it's been and why no one came by and cleaned it with a damp rag.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

There's a kind of meritocratic intensity to the community for Nethack / ADOM / Crawl / etc, a certain pride in being the kind of person for whom "you could play this game for years before you beat it once" is a positive. Anything that gives you an advantage other than skill or luck in that context is suspect, and anything that gives you an advantage silently, where you can't see it prominently displayed on someone's YAAP, is unacceptable. If you can buy a win it devalues the significance of that accomplishment for everyone else who's done it.
Wins on leaderboards that are backed by real money should be in their own category, or at least starred. I'm not sure if there's currently a live example of what you're describing but there probably is. Beating a game on I Am Death Incinerator difficulty is an accomplishment that is undiminished by someone else beating it on Please Don't Hurt Me, but since accomplishment value is subjective, some players disagree. Those are the people who would be angry with me if I sold Proof and Potion Panoply Packs on the Steam Store for a buck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madjackmcmad
May 27, 2008

Dancer posted:

When you put it as plainly as that, it's easier for me to formulate: As someone not intimately familiar with the exact inner workings of the game, the moment I see that I will automatically wonder if maybe your design wasn't compromised (e.g. you made it extra grindy and tedious, and maybe those items are OP to make the purchase extra attractive) by this extra profit motive. It won't probably stop me from enjoying the game if I started and realized that it's fun, but it will at the very least make it slightly less likely for me to get started in the first place.
Making a game grindy and drawn out just to encourage Real Money Transfer is a dark design pattern, and slimy on the reals.

If someone is bad at roguelikes but enjoys them, only has two hours a week to play, and just wants to get strong without having to Git Gud, they also likely are willing to pay a couple bucks to smooth the process of leveling and have enough pots and supplies that they should never die (even though they will, lol).

My biggest problem with doing this in my own game is that offering a player a button that makes the game easier changes everything about how the game feels to a committed player. Smuggo games journalists say things like "Just don't push the button then, who cares?" but that's because they push the button with their raging smug-chode as soon as they are able and don't give a skinny dump about the games they play. Cheating is a hymen that never grows back, the first time you realized you could just IDKFA yourself all the guns in Doom, everything got less scary.