Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

protomexican
May 1, 2009
Invisible Inc. is free to play on Steam this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

protomexican
May 1, 2009
I'm trying to get through my Monk run in Crypt of the Necrodancer and holy butts is it frustrating. It's like if every time you killed an enemy in Megaman, that enemy turned into spikes.

protomexican
May 1, 2009

Sage Grimm posted:

I like you're using the term comestible or "item of food" to describe potions (granted, they are drunk) and wands (uh). Rarely used word that was nearly applicable in this situation!

code:
This wand of acid tastes terrible!
Xom thinks this is hilarious!

protomexican
May 1, 2009

ExiledTinkerer posted:

Tangential in that it is designed to entice folks using Aspects that are susceptible to X-COM, Battle Brothers, etc, but this crazy thing has now arrived at proper Early Access after doing the whole mass Discord pre-EA Demo thing that is apparently the style nowadays:

https://madsheepstudios.itch.io/urtuk-the-desolation

I haven't seen this much brown since Quake 1.