Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Caves of Qud sounds interesting but where are we supposed to DL it these days? The only link I saw on google was to a three year old post on your forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
Is it known to cause AVs to freak out? NOD32 just flagged roguepaint.exe as a virus.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
How playable is Risk of Rain with a keyboard/mouse? I'm tempted to pick it up but I hate using controllers and it looks like a controller centric game.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
Dungeons of the Endless is interesting but frustrating. You cannot zoom out at all and there's no way to move all your heroes with the same button, so in order to move around you may have to shift between up to four heroes quickly and try to keep track of them on a very zoomed in maze.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
Somehow I'm not surprised since it looks like Peak Indie Garbage.