Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cirrial
Oct 24, 2012

victrix posted:

Do the Sots: The Pit expansions add any abilities or anything more involved to the gameplay?

I picked up the base game on sale, and I like the general aesthetic, but the core gameplay seems to be 'shoot dude, stab dude, run out of durability on your shoot/stab tool'.

Also my inventory gets clogged with piles of garbage and I can't find any recipes - is this a wiki-only adventure?

The Pit is an awful game and we are all fools for buying it.

Having said that, Mindgames adds psionic powers that can sometimes give you a bit more options as to what to do in scenarios. Fear-ing enemies is always useful for crowd control. Gold Edition apparently includes Mindgames?? It also has a few non-human classes that go through food like no tomorrow and start off with either ridiculous skills or gear but I've kept on starving to death around floor 11. You can't explore to find food because it isn't guaranteed to spawn but not exploring means you're less likely to find food and gently caress this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirrial
Oct 24, 2012
The gently caress just happened?

E/N is that way, man.