Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Rutibex posted:

:twisted:
Tanto Cuore is the ultimate troll game. In many ways it is actually a better game than Dominion (especially base Dominion!). But the theme is shameful to say the least

This is very true. We have a serious board gaming thread over in Trad Games, where Tanto Cuore has been discussed in-depth over the years.

The game is Anime as hell, it's sexist, and it feels like a pedophile's icky dream game.

But the mechanics and systems have depth and the game is certainly better than base Dominion, which is often (correctly) touted as core game for any board gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

I wonder if you're planning on releasing on mobile at some point. Looks like a good fit for tablets.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Mithross posted:

Dicey Dungeons is really good, but also really really should be on mobile. It feels like it's an amazing mobile game I am instead playing on steam.

Edit: I see they've talked about doing it but nothing firm announced yet.

I strongly agree with this. It would make a perfect mobile game.

I actually really like the game. I think once you've got the hang of it, it's a little easy, but it's still fun and while the episode thing makes it a little harder, they could use some new tougher ones.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

That's exactly the thing that came to mind when I heard the title. My wife is convinced these things are the hero of her current diet.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

tokenbrownguy posted:

whoever recommended PlateUp! here, thank you

my girlfriend I have been having a lot of fun in roguelite-Overcooked

How is PlateUp! if you don't play it coop? Is that it's main appeal? Or is it solid in single player?

Agnostalgia posted:

I've been playing some of Stoneshard recently and really like it, but there's not much there yet (and it seems unlikely to progress soon). I like the sort of open-world approach to a roguelike and also the quality of sound and visual effects to accentuate the combat. Is there anything similar to it out there in a more complete state?

This is sad to hear. I played it well over a year ago, and liked it. But there wasn't much there yet. So it sounds it's progressing really slowly.