Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code

Weedle posted:

Most professional critics seem to think Strafe is pretty good, but professional game critics aren't exactly known for being particularly discerning. The consensus of the general public is far more negative, it seems, with most of the complaints centering around the poor gunplay and uninspired environments.

I don't think it will be very "roguelike" but I'm much more looking forward to GibHard myself.
It just looks way better in my opinion. Not to mention it is being developed by a guy that works at Blizzard (I'm totally not biases here lol).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU