Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Watched a match a few hours ago with Ghetto Warmachine who would launch little Warmachine missiles and wads of cash. He proceeded to steamroll the enemy.

What I'm saying is never stop watching Saltybets because the next match could be the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
holy poo poo that sonic sprite looks terrrrrrrible

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: YOUR ABILITIES ARE IMPRESSIVE BUT YOU ARE DESTINED TO LOSE :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

oh poo poo it's grover

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

use your loving meter superman god loving damnit

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Guys I don't think this godzilla is very balanced :laffo:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

haha I finally realize what this song is. Sonic Adventure 2, one of Knuckle's last levels. Goddamn that game had amazing music

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

toasterwarrior posted:

The runback never happen.

Have we seen any phoenix wright characters?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Noooooooo I was gonna make so much money

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

welp, always bet on DBZ

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

hahah what the gently caress was that

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Come on keep the DBZ winning train going!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

three loving rounds of charging and his super only takes off 1/3

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Finally, we have defeated the Taliban.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

holy gently caress spongebob took me out of the mines

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hahaha that chat is misleading as hell.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Palladium posted:

Seriously, Marie should be just taken out for being completely useless and unfun.

If by useless and unfun you mean excellent for syphoning off cash from idiots, right?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

That was one hell of a match!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

:laffo: How is that even possible??!!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Big money on the loving digimon freakshow

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hooray, the creepy furry system works! :downsbravo:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hahaha a whole lot of people got sent to the mines on that mario bet

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

A big flaming stink posted:

Real chichi strikes again

edit: or not

real chichi forgot to use her meter like last time she was up

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

well dang, 360 looks terrible and 480 lags. That's a shame

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Actually quality looks better now. It's most likely just the map and the amount of action on screen overloading all of the tubes

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Will Ogre Akuma be my first all-in loss of the tournament?

lol doesn't look like it

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Yeah, holy poo poo this is a match

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

That's real dumb that it didn't count my bet on Yue

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

athena does amazing damage but is just getting zoned

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Come on Chunli!!!

edit: YEEEEESSS!!!! :siren:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

That robot does too much loving damage

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Tinny_Tim posted:

IS there a bracket for this tournament?

http://challonge.com/SC256P1

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Shoeonhead22 posted:

Round 2 predictions:
Heita
Akuma
Wonder Woman
Yue
Batman
Geese
Not touching Chun Li vs. Duck
Sentinel

you made this list just to gently caress me did you you?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

All in on wonder woman.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hahah they're both such bullshit

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

quote:

SaltyDongs -> $30000 (Σ$796)

Wow, someone got hosed on that

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Mech just kept jumping into melee to get thrown for 1/5 of her life over and over again.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oh hell yeah!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Wonder Woman too real for Nero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

"Your deer can suck my dick" - Wonder Woman, 2013

• Locked thread