Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
I don't have cable, and this is one of the handful of shows I actually buy episodes of week to week to keep up with.

First season literally blew my mind. Haven't quite gotten through season 2 yet, but I'm looking forward to 3. Especially the new cast members. Angela Bassett? I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.

Exploder posted:

One of the things that makes AHS so great is the superb cast and their chemistry. I couldn't imagine this show working, for me at least, without this core of actors. It has introduced me to actors I never really cared for (Lange, McDermott, Quinto), actors I had never heard of (Rabe, Peters, Brochere), and then there is the always brilliant James Cromwell. With that said, it would be a nice change of pace if they introduced a new cast after season 3.

I am really excited for this. Season 1 didn't really do much for me at first, mainly because I find ghosts and the devil dumb. However I did recently re-watch it and had a newfound appreciation for it with the perspective of watching season 2. I loved season 2 right off the bat for the subject matter and setting, and season 3 is sure to be great because I find witchcraft and voodoo and Cajun culture fascinating.

I really hope this also brings back the idea of anthology series. The 'Masters of' series are a little hit or miss, but having a cast of main actors that you can rotate between seasons seems like a good way to save costs and still craft quality stories.

• Locked thread