Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

HollisBrown posted:

"They're not people son, they're Bobby fans" - My Dad

Oh my god, your dad sounds just like my dad. Pops always told me that, during the 90's, Bobby stopped being in it for the music and was more in it for the money. I dunno how true that statement is but with him having such knowledge I'm inclined to believe him.

Son of a deadhead here. Pops roadied for the Dead for awhile after getting kicked out of the house and seeing them at Caldwell College in Caldwell, NJ (which happens to be where he settled down after all these years, strange) in some year that I forget and have to have him remind me again. He has loads of stories that I should probably try to get out of him. His birthday lands a few days after that Sunshine Daydream remaster release, so I think I'll get him that and some :420: and maybe I can coax some of those long lost stories out for this thread.

My favorite dead song by far has to be the studio version of Terrapin Station:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAIvo6QkOgc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU