Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Saw a Let Trey Sing shirt the other day and haven't listened to anything but the Dead since. Someone just give me a few random dates they love. God I loving love summer

I wish Apple Music had more shows. I don't use my iTunes to load my phone with music but may have to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Juaguocio posted:

I love me some summer Dead.

Hollywood Bowl, June 17, 1972
PNE Coliseum, June 22, 1973
Freedom Hall, June 18, 1974 (officially released as Road Trips Vol 2. #3)

Hell yeah \m/ gonna just listen to these today!! Commute already off to a good start jamming to 6/18/74 (road trips Bol 2 #3

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

sweet_jones posted:

Cool seeing someone from the rap thread here. I've been jamming New Mexico 1977-10-07 lately.

https://archive.org/details/gd77-10-07.pset2-sbd.kiefe-fiske.1191.sbefixed.shnf

Hell yeah.

Quick Q about archive.org, is there a way to get the songs to play automaticaly when they end?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

drat. Don't think they have an iOS version

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Nvm. Archivist?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Well looks like I'm going to see dead and co at Fenway. Any expectations? I'm sure I'll have a good time

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

John Mayer us cool

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I don't know! We're trying to figure it out now. I'm hoping for Saturday just so it's not right after work!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Going Saturday

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Jonny_Rocket posted:

Nice! Have fun :) These guys are at the top of their game right now

Yeah man I'm excited. First concert at Fenway and I'm a brand new dead noob so I'm expecting to enjoy it

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Jonny_Rocket posted:

Thanks to a coworker who couldn't go, I'm also going to the Saturday Fenway show! My first double header concert ever - so psyched! The tickets were normally $100+ with fees but I got the pair for $70 each

Hell yeah dude! Be sure to post here Saturday for a Friday trip report

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

How hot was it last night? I might die tonight

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Also what time did it end ?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Haha yikes. I'm on the field with first row seats of the second section with papa shrimp. Praying for a nice breeze!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Incredible night.

7 RING SHRIMP fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 17, 2016

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I think tonight was the best night of my life. Papa SHRIMP and I just jammed out to songs we barely knew in beautiful weather then got a ton of tacos. Couldn't be happier!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

i can't get over how amazing everything was tonight. i can promise you i will never miss a dead & co/similar show in my life in the future

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Anyone going to The Fenway shows in June? Really blows it's Saturday and Sunday instead of Friday and Saturday

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Jonny_Rocket posted:

I'll be going to the Saturday Fenway show with my brother in law! It'll be a fifth time seeing them - I'm happy it's on a weekend instead of a weekday personally.

The two Fenway shows last year awesome, so I'm psyched

Yeah I went to Saturday last year with my old man and it was one of the most fun times of my life. We had a blast. Trying for Saturday again this year!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Wait what I can't find the $20 ones!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Picked up a few tickets to Fenway Sunday night!!! Didn't think it was going to happen but price ended up being okay for some nice seats

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Got tickets to tomorrrows show at Fenway with my dad and cousin! My dad and I went last year, it was literally probably one of the best nights of my life just jamming and drinking with my dad. I couldn't be happier to spend Father's Day with him tomorrow night at the show.

Ended up spending a lot on second section first row lawn seats, but it'll be worth it!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Got tickets to tomorrrows show at Fenway with my dad and cousin! My dad and I went last year, it was literally probably one of the best nights of my life just jamming and drinking with my dad. I couldn't be happier to spend Father's Day with him tomorrow night at the show.

Ended up spending a lot on second section first row lawn seats, but it'll be worth it!

Maaaaan that was a blast. What an awesome night at Fenway!!

I'm a relatively new fan and I've got a question: has there been a big improvement in the band the past couple years? Were shows 5 years ago this good? Better, worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

BigFactory posted:

This specific band got together last year.

Ah true, I guess I meant like remaining members touring through the 2000s up to now