Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

"I'm not a hero, I'm just an old killer"

LuiCypher posted:

The Beta was about 1/4 of the full game, so I imagine there is much that we will learn once the game releases officially. On top of that, they've promised to release more DLC over the course of the year, which means greater functionality might be added in subsequent updates.

Didn't they also say that, much like Payday 1, only the host of a game would need to own the DLC for all the players in his game to play it with him? I always thought it was really cool of them to allow that in the first one and I could've sworn one of the designers tweeted something saying they were keeping that policy for this release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

This is a pretty normal Steam release so far.

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

gently caress Framing Frames Day 3.

Yeah I had been running through it with another friend of mine just to see what the layout was like and we we got to Day 3 poo poo got a little crazy.

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

Oh man reading the Steam forums for this game is absolutely magical.

Edit:

Doctor Doctor fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 13, 2013

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

Stanos posted:

It's still good, it's just not hilariously overpowered anymore. Plus its a T1 ability in an already good tree so it's not a hard choice.

The Steam forums are pretty upset about this in particular.

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

Mr Scumbag posted:

Neither is punctuation but you somehow managed to miss the mark.

Just go to bed man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

I've had it for a while and I've yet to notice any significant increase in infamous drops, though I still get plenty of weapon parts I'll never use.

• Locked thread