Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
Got this game today off GMG and also got the career criminal pack because GMG doesn't include the preorder bonus loot bag and the future DLC mission apparently. Still saved a few dollars anyways. I vastly prefer this one over the first game. The first game was clunky, it was hard to get a mission done since they took so long. Also the endless waves of enemies until you actually finished the task was annoying. Almost no breathing room unlike this one.

They REALLY improved on the sequel. Even in the 3 runs I've done so far it's been a blast unlike the first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Found out that I do not have access to the Armored Heist DLC pack even when I have the career criminal edition. I wonder when this will fix itself so I can actually gain the new items

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Got 2 copies of the Soundtrack to give away. Don't need to repay me in any way, it's Christmas! Will edit this post after I sent the two copies of the soundtrack. Of course the first two people to ask me for it will get it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamtherad

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Payday 2 is part of the daily sale. I still have 2 copies of the christmas soundtrack to give away too, since it's not included in the sale figures.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Drewjitsu posted:

Can I get a copy of the soundtrack? Steam name is the same as my forums name.
Sent friend req. Saw it a bit late because of family stuff. After you if you don't have it, I'd have only 1 more copy to give to whoever asks first.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

I haven't played this game in a while, and for the first time in a while I loaded it up tonight. The main reason was it took up WAY too much space, and the performance of it wasn't that good on my PC. The cut down of the game install by 20GB made the performance increase dramatically on my PC. It's fun as hell now that the game is much better optimized.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

You can also get into goon groups that just want to shoot cops. It's just that the quality of playing with goons is tenfold better than that of playing with pubbies. Hell, playing with goons is even better than it is when I'm playing with my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

platero posted:

I purchased Payday 2 from the Steam sale this week, so I'm probably about to ask an obvious question.

Is it common to be under level 10 and get kicked when there's less than a few minutes from completing a mission?

Play with goons. We won't kick you even if you're level 1 playing with a bunch of level 100s.

• Locked thread