Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1142 »
turn left hillary!! noo
Feb 12, 2002

tactlessbastard posted:

I've made some wildly unpopular suggestions that would make HR do anything at all ahead of the start date of a new hire at my place and christ on a cracker management acted like I a suggested they fire up the ovens and start rounding up minorities.

Probably depends on where you work....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Grimey Drawer

tactlessbastard posted:

management acted like I a suggested they fire up the ovens and start rounding up minorities.

So you got promoted for finding a way to save on labor costs?

Promoted in title only, of course.

ratbert90
Feb 12, 2009
JUST FUCKING STOP, JESUS H. CHRIST

Wrong thread!

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Renegret posted:

The problem is that people aren't held accountable for their queues.

MANime in the sheets posted:

Oh look someone else has the same job I do!

Hi buddies from other companies,

I too, am a part of the endless-routing/customer-advocate/lack of ITIL accountability-or-responsibility/rage-against-the-ticket-machine crew

«1142 »