Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just got this:

"computer not starting up and blue Screen.
We do need to address this asap seeing how he uses this daily."

Maybe he doesn't know who I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
so one of my parts guys uses a volvo partner network page (vppn.com) to order parts for some of the stuff we buy. Turns out that the page uses embedded SVG that looks for adobe SVG support...that ended in 2009.

He has a brand new windows 8 computer and it isn't showing him the graphics. I cannot imagine a more rear end backwards catalog of parts. Anyone have any ideas in how I could fix that?

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

go3 posted:

UPS Worldship is a terrible program

No poo poo. I made my inventory guys stop using it. I put them all on ups.com instead.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I want to send an email giving our not so computer savvy administrative and sales staff a warning about attachments and such, but warning them about that will honest to god make them more likely to open poo poo.

Its some kind of bizzaro world where you tell someone not to do something and all they remember is "do...something?"

• Locked thread