Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

I'll play, vintimus is my screen name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

lemonsaresour posted:

Everyone be prepared for the wild Mardi Gras snaps you'll be getting over the next few weeks.

Mardi Gras is one thing on my to do list. I had hoped to do this year, but furloughs have pretty much killed that idea.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

lemonsaresour posted:

Man, that really sucks. I'll be snapping extra hard so you can pretend you're here. If you can make it next year, though, then you have to do it. Maybe we'll set up a goon meet.

I know Carnyji wants to come down next year.

vvv its so on

Holy crap, that would be awesome.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

He'll yeah! I'm amazed at how many Denver goons there are. I've been lazy on the snap quality lately, guess I better step my game up. I have Tuesdays off but I'm down for lunch! I work weds-sat my lunch hour is typically 12-1

Denver goons? Awesome. I had planned on moving there next year, but if my job goes through layoffs, might be there sooner. :(

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

So what is the fix if you got a couple of snaps that won't open? I've deleted, reinstalled the app, etc.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Kenny Rogers posted:

I've cleared my list a couple times for that very reason.

Perfect, thanks for this tip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

kenny powerzzz posted:

Both of those gave me problems also. After deleting them and re-adding them I am now able to see cannedpanda's story but any snaps to me are frozen. And now the new update took away the clear feed option.

Yup, my biggest frustration. For some reason I can't open cannedpanda's video snaps, and now I can't clear the feed.

• Locked thread