Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

My name is altpants (highly original, I know).

I'll send you pictures of my dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

afancy400lbs

I haven't been doing anything too exciting lately, but I live in the country and it's really pretty so I can send that kind of stuff I guess. No dicks please, unless they're funny dicks, like a dick wearing mustache glasses. don't actually send me a pic of that, i know some of you would try

What about a dick in a Santa hat and beard?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

drat. I knew I was missing something.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Funddevi posted:

Send me stuff. User hoopysoup

I want to commend you for gloving up before picking up the turds in your toilet. Good foresight that.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

h210679 posted:

Self-off with lemonsaresour. She gonna win no matter what.

Your challenge, take a better selfie than lemonsaresour.

Don't do it, you can't win!

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

bitch nuts posted:

I think the old joke about the definition of a gentleman being someone who knows how to play the bagpipes and doesn't is applicable to the recorder also. :)

I guess I'm not a gentleman then...

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

I just got a pretty nifty macro lens for my phone's camera. Send me suggestions of things to take super close up pics of. Name is tom_lynn

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

thunderspanks posted:

I did because I saw other people do it and i am a trend whore

Great minds and all that.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

I just got some cheap Chinese macro, wide-angle, and fisheye lens things that stick onto my phone.

Ge ready for that. :getin:

DrBouvenstein in snap.

Join the macro party!!

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

To the person who won the earmuffs: Watch yourself. The angriest mailman in the world is out for your blood.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

The hoarder had that much of an effect?

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Well gently caress you snap chat team, thanks for locking out every single windows phone user because there's no official app. gently caress you very much.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Tens of potential customers left wanting.

Har har. It makes zero sense though to shut out a growing market share, particularly when the developer who made the most popular app for the platform is also the most respected developer for every major social app the platform carries. Especially when his apps perform better than the official releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

I've enjoyed watching the stories, but I can't see individual snaps or reply. :(

• Locked thread