Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
In again, finished 2nd last year after blowing it in the final week, determined to go one better this time :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Popehoist posted:

Gonna play football (soccer)

Using your banker on City getting an away win? Ouch!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Really annoyed with myself for doing my predictions before the Silva injury was announced, I did have City down as a win...

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Popehoist posted:

City are still going to win but you can change your predictions as many times as you want until kickoff.

drat, I had no idea you could change them after you'd put them in, cheers. Last 3 results at the SoL between City and Sunderland have all been 1-0 to Sunderland.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Modus Trollens posted:

ready to wrap this up soon

I'm going to finish 2nd for the 2nd year in a row, can't close the gap with your top drawer predicting every week :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Popehoist posted:

Modus Trollens feel free to pick your prize from one of the 3 choices in the OP. Goat Feeder let me know which $5 gift cert you want! You are beautiful children and I love you.

I'm going to copy our successful winner, donate the $5 to the GOM fund please :).

• Locked thread