Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Skyscraper posted:

I preordered Agents, and I'm excited about it because it looks like a well-made entertaining game, but oh boy was it a bad premise to make a game about, I'm not surprised they're having a hard time marketing it.

I watched the trailer and I'm still not entirely sure what the premise is supposed to be

Going back to Saints Row though, I've been playing through IV and Gat Outta Hell, and most of IV still holds up nicely. GOH really doesn't though. Flying is fun, the new powers and weapons are neat, and Hell has a fresh layout, but it all goes to waste with endless busywork side-missions. Gat and Kinzie are also pretty un-compelling as the protagonists, especially coming fresh off of IV with any of the Boss personalities (Cockney for life though).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Zaa Boogie posted:

I'm always down for some good character creation but I don't need it in *every* game.

But in a Saints Row or pseudo-Saints Row game like AoM, I think the absence of one is more keenly felt? I know I wish I'd had it in Gat Outta Hell

• Locked thread