Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

IdolNinja posted:

You start the game as Gat, but Kinzie hangs out in the Ultor lobby and you can go there and switch to her at any time. Each character does have some unique commentary collectibles.

Ah so like Batman and Catwoman in Arkham City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013
According to Enhanced Steam it's not available in Australia.

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

Rookersh posted:

Hey Idolninja, not sure if you could even answer this, but has there been any talk of making SR1 more accessible?

I was able to play it exactly once, way back in the day when I still had an Xbox. I've bought a new Xbox specifically to replay it, but man, it's a clunky piece of hardware, and I'd much rather have it in my Steam list if possible.

And I'm one of the lucky ones that have ready access to a 360. Most people aren't going to have that nostalgia pushing them to rebuy SR1 to give it a chance, which is a shame because it was a pretty unique game overall. I'd love to see Volition put a bit of work into it so more people could see if, even if it is just a Ps3 release ( or a Bone/Ps4 release. ).

They should really re-release it together with SR2 on XBone/PS4/PC :(

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013
Just finished the game and it's been a blast. Time to make it to 100%!

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

KennyMan666 posted:

I had some weird dream kinda of about Saints Row. Part of it was definitely from Gat Out of Hell, even involved landing and using Stomp and taking out one of the anti-air spires, and there was a map with icons for activities and poo poo. The area was not from any of the games, and was muddled up with a dream about a game that doesn't exist (which itself was muddled up with a dream about me and my father driving somewhere in the car...), and there were different characters, and the biggest clue that it wasn't real should have been that Johnny was restrained and beaten up by police. For... weird reasons.

I'd say I played GOoH too much, but I haven't touched it since I 100%'d it, and it didn't take all that long... dreams are weird, when you think about it.

gently caress you say?

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013
Hi guys can someone please coop with me in SR3/IV/GooH? I like achievements and coop games in general, but not a single person in my friends list plays the game anymore :(
Please reply with your Steam link if you want to. Even one of the games is OK :)

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

Krowley posted:

Didn't GOTR put in some of the DLC missions, with the cutscenes removed?

Yeah the first two missions from Corporate Warfare. It has no content from console version so all characters/dialogue and other stuff is replaced with stuff from vanilla game so Eric Gryphon in first mission is Gat for example.
Apparently nobody tried to port them over properly yet :(

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

It still says This account is not currently active. on the website sadly :(
In-Game works tho.

Nokiaman fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Sep 24, 2015

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

IdolNinja posted:

Have you tried requesting a password reset through the website? It's also possible that something happened to your account during the database migration. What's the account name?

Blackbirdo88. I tried resetting the password multiple times and no dice. No special characters or anything.

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

IdolNinja posted:

Your account was flagged as pending, so I changed it to active. I've seen this for a couple of other users earlier, and that fixed it for them. Give it a try now.

Yes! It works now. Thanks so much!

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013
I had W8 and now 8.1 and I never had that issue so my guess is that W8+ somehow "fixed it" :v:

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

Tiggum posted:

Like Sir Unimaginative said, it was mostly Win7, but if your processor was the right speed then it never happened in any OS. You could also be lucky with the other problems as well. I personally had no major issues playing through the entire game, but my brother got stuck at one particular mission because it would crash his computer every time.

Yes. I am that guy. I finished the whole game with no fixes. It's me.

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

Upmarket Mango posted:

Its not even Vsync, it was the 30fps limiter. Turning off broke swimming but the game was otherwise functional.

Sadly it can break more than that.
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas#Timing-related_issues

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

Hate to revive this old thread but whats with the SR4 updates? like every week for the last 3 months I get this steam trying to download a new patch then I patch it and the next week there is another, can't find any info about it anywhere just old patch notes.

I know this is old but. It's Steam Workshop updates

Also soon™
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNqw8KOqLRA

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

Doc Morbid posted:

That frame rate is only slightly lower than it was on an actual 360!

It runs almost as well as SR2 did on my PC :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nokiaman
Mar 2, 2013

Medullah posted:

I don't care how bad Agents of Mayhem looks, Saints Row 4 brought me more joy than any other games in years, so I will support them day 1 even if the game sits unplayed for a year. :D

:same:

• Locked thread