Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Cross-Section posted:

I feel like they missed an opportunity in the hair options with this. :(

No they didn't, it's in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Christ. I've never before used a VPN to play a game early, but between stripped content, price gouging and pushing back the Australian Steam release by a loving month just days before release.. my patience for this poo poo is at an end.

edit: Oh, and we're too cool to be able to play with the rest of the world. I love that, too. Go us.

Good Lord Fisher! fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Aug 18, 2013

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

RStar posted:

Pushed back a month? Well, glad I preordered this piece of poo poo.

....guess I'll play Splinter Cell.

Oops, I failed to mention the word "Australian" at any point during that rant. Just talking about the Australian release, in case anyone skips to the end of the thread and raises an eyebrow.

Good Lord Fisher! fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Aug 18, 2013

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

OLIVIAS WILDE RIDER posted:

It's still not confirmed if NZ gets stuck with Australia's lovely cut version for filthy criminals, and the official channels are refusing to tell anyone anything.

Nah, it's uncensored there. NZ EB Games has already been running ads for it poking fun at our lovely censored Aussie version.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Dodging spoilers in here has become a game of its own for me, but I'm just dropping by to say that Matt's loyalty mission made me laugh really, really loving hard. Never stop, Volition.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Just beat the game, clocked in at roughly 24 hours. loving GOTY. Never stop, Volition :magical:

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

A lone splinter of a dying race crosses the cosmos, in desperate search of a home. They are accompanied only by their sick rims and the greatest hits of the 80s.

poo poo, I'd play it.

edit: whoops, sorry.

Good Lord Fisher! fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Aug 30, 2013

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Hmm. That gameplay footage actually does look a lot more fun than the stuff I've seen before led me to believe. Maybe I will end up picking it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Yeah it was really, really unclear to me what genre of game it even was for a very long time.

• Locked thread