Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Everything is canon until it isn't. And visa versa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed BMO's montage of lazy Jake moments.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

ChairMaster posted:

Jake`s insane idea for vampire cooking was pretty good too.
Vampires are a lot like sweet potatoes apparently.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Skyl3lazer posted:

I hope this succeeds but man 600k for 6 episodes is crazy money.
Animation is loving expensive man. But they're a third of the way there after 2 days so I think they'll hit it.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

So I just rewatched apple thief, and I have a question. Jake and Finn were raised together, right? He keeps alluding to stuff that he used to do that Finn doesn't know about, so I'm wondering what was Finn up to while Jake was being bad.

I have this idea that maybe Finn went on this big quest to see what happened to his folks when he was like 8. He already knows what happened to them so that why it's never brought up on the show.
Maybe it was during all the times he was doing the buff baby dance.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Hot Daniel is the best Daniel. Way better than that other Daniel on this show. His sacrifice will be remembered forever. :patriot:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Stumpus Maximus posted:

So that whole JT Dawgzone thing had me thinking. There was an episode a while back... The Suitor--Braco mentions his grandfather's art of "Peacocking" or something. I swear that was related to JTDZ. Wouldn't that make Jake super old?
Joshua also starts with a J you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

Speaking of..... where is Finn? Would he give Tree Trunks away?
Father of the bride walks her down the aisle, so he wouldn't be in frame.

• Locked thread