Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I just saw Wizard Battle for the first time. Power Shriek is one of my favorite AT moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kids can appreciate and be entertained by quality (voice) acting, quality animation and neat stories. I think you guys are overthinking this.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

One of my favorite AT episodes ever. Finn had no idea what was going on.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

VanSandman posted:

... the gently caress was THAT ending supposed to mean?

He came back 1000 years later

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

VanSandman posted:

But nobody was there. Or anywhere. Is Lemonhope the last person on Ooo?

I don't think that inference is very supported but I think that was future Candy Kingdom.

Screen shots requested!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Seeing the tree go into the clouds my interpretation is now that there was some kind of Vinge singularity.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I like how the cool Lich scene happens RIGHT AFTER Finn's dad ditches him. Then Finn creates life himself by throwing his semen around and creating a baby. Cool. But then Finn ditches the baby just like his dad did to him!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Well there sure was a lot of semen in that second episode. Semen everywhere. Even a phallus leaking semen. Magic semen. Bye Dad.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I really really liked lame wizard road trip. and Jake's son is the dad episode. The ending of the Jakes son one was really impressive. Show is clicking on all gears.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Doobie's Dog Corral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Why was CB at the princess convention?

• Locked thread