Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Maja chasing the Crabbit at the end of her episode probably unsettled me more than anything else I've seen in the show. It just seemed downright sadistic compared to the whimsy of the rest of the show's violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Mazed posted:

ed. On further thought: The pendant seemed like it was magic

I think you mean omelet :colbert:

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Is it just me, or is there basically zero officially licensed Lemongrab merchandise? I was hoping to buy a Lemongrab something for a friend in the near future, but can't find jack.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

My favourite part of this episode was Flame King's weird bromance/ rivalry with Don Jon. Just chatting about getting bulk and getting hyped about fist fighting.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

paradoxGentleman posted:

You know, I wonder what's gonna happen that's so important in Lemonhope's Story that they couldn't spare a two-parter for Betty.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to involve a hell of a lot of Lemongrab so it gets a pass from me.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Re: those season 6 episode summaries, I am actually more excited about the James shenanigans episode than the return of the Lich, just because I think that's going to have some great Prubbs scenes.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

The episode obviously wasn't standard Adventure Time fare, but whatever it was, I can certainly get behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I feel like some of these episodes would be better received if it weren't for the Finnale hype.

In a vaccuum this seemed like a pretty fun "What's Martin up to?"/"Martin's a scumbag" episode to me, but it's not really the sort of thing the week's promotion led me to expect.

• Locked thread