Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Man! I felt like the growth of his arm was kinda cheap. I was so down for Finn having to rebuild his adventure-dom with one less arm. Also, now his current self doesn't reflect his alternative selves that are older AND STILL lack an arm. Any thoughts on this? Also lizard princess was :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Do you think Gunter's involvement with the cosmic owl dream was him doing it subconsciously?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Uggh. I don't know how I feel about the ending to stakes. Like I feel like adventure time keeps introducing big changes but then everything just kind of goes back to the way things were (like jakes arm). And now we are left with only the subtle differences. I dunno maybe that's supposed to be reflective of life but I want things to be different.

Lived the tarot references, if anyone can compile them that would be cool. Also loved VK. Wished his character stayed talking

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

I've been enjoying the past few episodes but I feel like I need a different theme other than characters dealing with changes.

I want more death and end of world drama.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Ive really been digging the mini series but i feel like the endings arent as satisfying as the intense buildup. but i understand its a kids show with limited episodes so... thats ok i suppose.

• Locked thread