Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Why do I get the feeling that I'm the only one who wants Finn and Flame Princess to get back together. I know they didn't seem to gel right, but that par for the course when you can't touch your girlfriend.

Maybe I only enjoy them being together because the episode Incendium got me into the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
drat, I was hoping they'd work things out but now she's claimed the kingdom, there's no chance. :(

At least Cinnamon Bun got a new dog. :3:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Part of me is hoping they do, but maybe its best to leave it for a while and let Finn get back to fighting evil.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

Abandon all hope Finn, embrace the Lich and all he has to tell you when he returns from the time cube thingy :unsmigghh:

Don't you mean "sever, seek therapy, ask Ice King for help on creating an E/N Thread on the Wizard Net titled 'I got burned by love for being a nice guy' ", cause it'll all end in tears.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Yeah, think that's because he's so genuine, he doesn't seem to get what's going on and speaks his mind. That's something FP needed, someone who wouldn't lie. Hence her new Kingdom with its new rules.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

Man, you would really think PB would stop trusting Cinnamon Bun with things by now. Why would she not get Peppermint Butler or someone else to help out? Hell, even Starchy. CB is just a citizen as far as I know anyway.

Would you trust Peppermint Butler if you saw what he's up to, he would use Flame Princess as a sacrifice in seconds. Also Starchy is too busy standing in graveyards with his back turned, completely defenceless to help out.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Please let this happen.

Actually, remembering what happened to Spongebob, please don't let this happen.

I don't know, I think Finn and Jake deserve a movie where they ride on David Hasselhoff's back like a hydrofoil.

PowerBeard fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Sep 23, 2013

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
It's a shame Finn didn't grab the Fire Sword from those two spiders in that episode last season. Spider babies will creep me out forever. :stare:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Here in Ireland, we had chocolate cigarettes growing up, man they tasted so good. :stare:

This season has been great, I'm going to be bummed when it ends.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
I enjoyed both episodes. After watching Rick and Morty though, I kept imagining Lemon Hope as Rick and LemonGrab as one of the Mr. Meeseeks.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Chiming to say that was an amazing way to start a season. I was seriously freaked out seeing Finn lose his arm.

On the subject of losing body parts, I tried thinking of other western animated shows or films that had a character lose a body part. All I could think of was Legion of Superheroes where one of the main characters loses an arm during a fight and gets a robotic arm by the end of the episode and it's never brought up again, and How to Train Your Dragon where Hiccup loses his leg at the end of the movie, which is treated with some respect and gravity.

I can't wait to see what comes next from all of this, especially now that a bouncing baby Lich is in Ooo.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Macaluso posted:

Oh hell no, Powerpuff Girls was awesome :colbert:

Unless the guy is watching the reboot, which isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

J.A.B.C. posted:

I'm still surprised no one's mentioned the fact that this entire premise couldn't be possible if it wasn't for Jake's reckless spending of their massive fortune.

Did anyone mention the little tenant with his butt dragging over Finns face? This seems like it needs to be brought up.

• Locked thread