Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
It's from Incredible Crew (which Jeremy Shada is a main cast member of.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

axleblaze posted:

I like the fact that the inside of the worm was pretty deeply red but Marcy goes for PB instead.

SUBTEXT!

If she ate the red of the worm's insides, wouldn't it shrivel up and be pretty useless to ride back home?

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Ice King, what the stuff are you doing here?

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Abracadaniel you are a DOUCHE.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Ahaha, they remembered the "check please!" gag.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

^ Especially since Tumblr's own video player is poo poo and Youtube clips can go down at a moment's notice.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Arthur, maybe? She kinda has the snouty look about her.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Steve Yun posted:

Candy cigarettes are gum, are they not?

They're more like the chalky candy stuff you find in American Smarties.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Kim Kil Whan's beard is looking pretty fierce.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

KING OF OOO DOT COOOoooommm

Damnit, Bubblegum.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Yesterday was #Weballteant, next monday is #Gralingland, and Cartoon Network continues one of the worst campaigns they've had.

At least it's not as stupid a slogan as WE NEEDS DAY. Yes, I totally want nearly all the worst / most mediocre CN shows in one block, how did you know??

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Root Beer Guy's still on the job :allears:

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

^ it's from the Marceline and the Scream Queens comics.
They're all right, but I found them to be kind of unfullfilling as far as the whole premise went.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Ugh Finn stop being such a Nice Guy about this whole mission. :(

CB is fantastic though, I agree.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

'Did I just get shown up by Cinnamon Bun?'

Yes you did.

... seriously, that was kinda unexpected.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Wait, his name was really Don Jon? Man, I thought I was mishearing that and now I can't stop imagining Flame King fighting Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I was fiddling around with the Horse World Online demo and came up with this.

Man that horse ain't no good, that's a trap horse.

Now make JAAAAAMES BAXTER

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

HorseRenoir posted:

Is that really it? It kind of looks like fan art with a filter over it.

It is.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I think it was mostly the end that I felt was the most rushed -- I didn't even register Simon had turned back into the Ice King for a moment. The final scene hit like a ton of bricks, though.

Also was I the only one that thought Betty's voice was kinda not evocative enough?

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Dolash posted:

I just have to wonder what the Huntress Wizard scene was going to be about.

You can see her running away from the tentacle thing in the background during the climax, so I assume it'd have to be related to that.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I thought the whole point of Card Wars was to be confusing as hell?

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Shelby you had ONE JOB. ONE. JOB

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Wow, Finn's dad is a DICK.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Finn's hand has become the sword now :ohdear:

... oh god, Cute Lich is incredibly disconcerting.

OH GOD DON'T GIVE HIM TO TREE TRUNKS NOOOO

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Nobody wants to hear this conversation. What you DO want is to look at this pencil drawing of the Ice King and Gunter that I did:

It's not cleaned up yet.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I liked it, it was a lot better than I thought it would be from the synopsis alone (I'm kind of sick of the poo poo that entails whenever Finn gets into romance situations at this point, so him emphatically wanting to 'keep it casual' was a bit of a relief.)

I wonder what's up with the thorn in his hand now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I'll make the guaaaaaaaaaaaac.

edit; Root Beer Guy is dead??

Miss Kalle fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 4, 2014

• Locked thread