Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Say Nothing posted:

Marceline & The Scream Queens had some great album cover homages.

Etc, etc.

And of course Princess Bubblegum is the replacement for Tony Kanal on the cover, adding another nudge and a wink to fan theory.
:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH_wa6IpyR4

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

CapCityGoofBall posted:

Yo, what episodes do you recommend to someone that watched Season 1 and didn't really like it.

She saw "Jake Suit" and loved that one.

"Death in bloom" is a really good standalone episode and is basically in itself the buildup to a spectacularly funny joke in the last 3 seconds of the episode.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
The timing on the did-he-actually-decapitate-the-fairy-no-of-course-not-it's-just-for-comedic-effect-oh-wait-he-actually-did-it bit was superb.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
In this weeks episode of Adventure Time, the main character is Jake's butt.

This is the least bizarre thing about the episode.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dove from Above posted:

I enjoyed all that bird saliva.
Plus Bird Finn and Jake flying along singing Der Hölle Rache was pretty awesome.

I don't know why but the lo-fi beepy-boopy remix of it for some reason reminded me of late-80's/early-90's arcade game soundtracks.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Just simplify it with a catch-all:

Operation this is why we can't have nice things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Seeing that everything had a tablecloth over it from the fly to the random animals to the inanimate objects was great, but seeing the 2spooky tablecloth on the actual table is what made me lose it completely.

• Locked thread