Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Little misspelling about rainicorns subtitles. You forgot the 't' in "her dialog is not subtitled"

Great OP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Didn't he put the horrors of the haunted house episode in the vault?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixXU1fngoyI

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What a fantastic episode. Great backstory while not giving too much away. This loving show :allears:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
In the gumball guardian room there were some disassembled nuclear warheads in the background.

Also I thought about how similar Shoko's mutated form looks to Rainicorns, but that's not really a big revelation or anything.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
If Finn does lose his arm it'll be a big deal, but they've already demonstrated a way to return him to the status quo: Princess Bubblegum. She made a decent enough replacement for Shoko, but that was like a hundred years ago. Since then she's made an entire robot that can mimic her enough to satisfy a weird suitor. I imagine if Finn lost his arm, PB could just make him a prosthetic that'll look just like his old arm. (In alternate worlds he's never had her there to make him one.)

With that in mind, if they eventually do go the route of him losing it, I hope there is still some consequences for a few episodes. It'll also be great if PB was the direct cause of him losing it, so the prosthetic was a constant reminder of that.

Or something will happen with Maja. I dunno.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
There were several cats in BMO noire, but they didn't talk.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

superjew posted:

So was there some subtle change that caused Jake appear in the future crystal the second time Finn looked, or is it just him not looking as closely?

Since it seemed like it was their intentions that made the crystal come true, I'd guess that Jake wasn't planning on doing a "I'm leaving fakeout" until he actually stepped out of the train. That decision might have affected it, since he told Finn he'd stay with him as long as he got the webbing off him.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
For Adventure Time, I'd argue the 30 second to 1 minute long previews might as well be spoilers since the episodes are only 11 minutes long.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah don't skip holiday episodes unless it's BBC poo poo.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A radioactive puddle :v:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Which is fine for the individual if they can take it in stride. Same for that football player, who might be like "aww yeah someone thinks I'm doping," but that doesn't mean it isn't rude. I like the comparison to "it didn't scan it must be free :downs:"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

raditts posted:

I had to look this up because I had no clue what it meant and I've never said or heard anyone say that before. I guess I'm not enough of an rear end in a top hat.

You'll only really hear it if you work retail as really lovely stores where all the customers are expected to be handheld through everything. It doesn't come up as much as folklore would make you expect, but boy is it dumb and aggravating if it does. The worst thing is that there isn't a "response" you can give. What are you supposed to say, "haha I WISH!!!" to the customer? There's no canned reply that doesn't come off as rude/weird.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Some of the Venture Bros commentaries talk about their dealings with their korean animation studio. Some funny stuff like free 3D work and unexpected chairs showing up in rooms.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
If only Homemovies' first season wasn't unbearable to watch due to the scribblevision. I'm hankering for it now.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I just wish they wouldn't let Jake go so far off model he looks like Dilbert.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ignimbrite posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I won't be able to see this for months I bet :(

Don't be ridiculous.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

The Dad Kingdom, populated entirely by bass guitars and aftershave.

sardines and braided belts

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God for the article copy and paste at least cite the first big chunk as a direct quote from Cartoon Network's Vice President. I was so god drat confused who was "talking" until I scrolled through the article itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Prismo kinda wished that Finn and jake could go to the citadel and it backfired. Very poetic.

• Locked thread