Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I believe in Jesus Altiscore to net eight (8) goals in the British Barclays Premiere League Championship sponsored by Barclays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I believe in Jesus Altiscore to net eight (8) goals in the British Barclays Premiere League Championship sponsored by Barclays

lmao

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
tbp, we need an updated version of the jozy goal chart

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Kitty Kisses posted:

Here lies Jozy, he never scored

Oh god, this took way too long :shepface:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

T. Finninho posted:

lol someone please go back and find the highest serious prediction posted itt, I may have to give that person a custom title reflecting their incredible stupidity

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

T. Finninho posted:

Actually new submissions haven't been allowed for quite some time? If any absentee ballots from are brave men fighting overseas happen to show up I may honor them, but otherwise new entries will be denied

Jozy or Dempsey don't have an account here Finn, I don't they'll vote on this here.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I tweeted at Jozy recently and sent him the nice picture of him and he not only did not respond to me but also blocked me, he is a real rude boy.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Apparently the problem was the twitter app, I couldn't access anything and thought he blocked me.

I'm now looking at those tweets in Chrome and doing several lols and lmaos.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
A Jozys hatrick against Manchester United that results in Moyes getting sacked would be delicious.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

tetsman posted:

Jozy can only bring us joy, no matter what he does.

He's the footballing equivalent of your posts.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Look at all those eggs on our faces and then go lift and eat it afterwards, it's a great source of protein. Also fish oil.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I somehow remembered Jozy scoring against England in the 2010 WC in South Africa but I looked up but it was Clit Dempsey, the biggest classmaster of them all.
Sorry England for doubting you.

But he scored against the failure fucks of Germany which are big tie bottlers and drug abusers so I guess it served them right.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

80085 posted:

No one else seems to have any problems but I will take your inquiry to heart and try to improve so you can better read my posts about Jozy Altidore. I will admit though it will be hard to please you regarding Jozy Altidore posts seeing as you spend most of your day looking them up on the internet to hilariously re-post in this thread.

Hmmm you should be more careful with your accusations imo.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

80085 posted:

Why does Emile Heskey always get compared to Jozy? Heskey at Jozy's age was much much better. Even old Heskey put up more goals.

Jozy would have scored a goal in the Australian Soccer League.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

NinjaSteve posted:

He would struggle imo, its a very physical league and he's a big weak shithouse. Kevin Muscat would snap him in half.

Jozy is a one man A-league blooper reel.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
'Jamaican me look good!' -Jozy Altidore

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

vaginal culture posted:

Any Gifs of the Jozy assist for us west coast sleep havers?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ponce de Le0n posted:

how many minutes did jozy play?

626min total in the league so far lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Did Jozy score a goal? I watched the match but I am at loss without the official TBP Entertainment Chart

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
DID HE SCORE OR NOT WHERE IS THE CHART

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
loving finally.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Taff posted:

I wish I could say

Hypothetically speaking, in a world where you could post without limits, what would your prediction have been, Taff?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Modus Trollens posted:

Its simple really, Suarez is a racist and RvP is a rapist, Jozy just needs to find a niche

I think the time is right for the first trans-woman in professional football and he already doesn't pass.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ninpo posted:

More like "That'll be four dollars please".

*falls over before he can close the deal*

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
'Oink, Oink' -Jozy Altidore

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Scott Bakula posted:

At what point does he become the worst ever premier league striker?

After his £36m move to Liverpool.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
one down, seven to go :smuggo:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Haggis Heed posted:

If Altidore can keep adding this to his play, Sunderland will avoid relegation and the top 4 will be looking at him in be summer IMO.

Straight swap with Torres.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

A couple of what?

Bangers obv

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

actionjackson posted:

Are you embarrassed to have an erection over Jozy fan fic

don't be

Every true American is grossed out and embarrassed by his own sexuality.
If you aren't, you're unpatriotic and forgot 9/11.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

Altidore also searches for his name. Some angry mackem tweeted about how he'd like to see Altidore get a move to LA Galaxy and then

https://twitter.com/JozyAltidore/status/418445450627547138

English football fans can be far more ruthless than the most diehard Red Sox or Packers fans. Jozy just needs to relax and let the comments roll off his back like water on a duck. Only wins and his coaches matter now. Would be good for him to spend time with Howard and Cameron and breathe deeply. Twitter and email live forever. So count to one thousand before responding.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

No I am not.

Please don't be racist.

what is it with you and wierd uncles?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

This is a good idea

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
This game is a perfect example of how Altidore can't be faulted for his season. How can you succeed when you team can't get you the ball?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I don't want to live in a world where Jozy doesn't not score.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

If jozy scored more the team would be better. The guy is a garbage loving fraud.

A con man fleecing football fans of their money while he swans around in his fancy car earning millions for being a terrible loving literal poo poo garbage loving fraud oval office footballer.

Also I dont think he does any charity work he makes it all up. loving idiot.
If Jozy joined Boro, what would your response be?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Taff posted:

Phew. This is a relief

Didn't know you were a Sunderland fan!?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
. El Hadji Ba and Duncan Watmore utilised Altidore's ability to create opportunities with clever touches and passes during the cup victory over Carlisle. If you get the ball into Altidore's feet and get close to him he's effective.

Jozy's best moments of the season have come in situations where he's created important goals for others and this shouldn't be forgotten.

http://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2014/1/21/5327124/jozy-altidore-sunderland-struggle-usmnt-backing

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Both Altidore and and Heskey have scored against us, it's the eternal taint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

T. Finninho posted:

I think I'm going to give the person who ends up farthest away a punishment, just an av change. Can someone make a "Jozy's #1 Fan" av pls, normal rules apply but otherwise I'd like to see what a few of you funny av makers can do.

• Locked thread