Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

I think Jozy will score 8 goals this season because 7 has just been snapped up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

There's literally only a certain amount of possible numbers so don't worry about choosing a number somebody else already has.

That's true. I'll stick with 8 anyway it feels right. He'll stagger over the line with a goal that bounces in off his lumbering arse, I'm thinking.

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Carrier posted:

I said 8 for Christ's sake.

Same and I'm feeling a real fool. What was I thinking

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

pissy smelliott posted:

what's his name haha

ahaha drat

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

If Sunderland keep getting drawn against teams worse than MK Dons in the cups, us posters who voted for less than say 10 goals might still have a chance after all.

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

This is exactly why only league goals count read the op ffs

God drat

Yeah I remember now. Watertight rules.

Spiller fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Aug 27, 2013

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Super Danny Kedwell put more goals past MK Dons than Jozy

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

I haven't seen a lot of Jozy but every time I do see him he doesn't seem to know what to do when a good striker would try to win the ball in the air. He just looks lost and confused when a high cross comes in.

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Azerban posted:

They beat you in the group overall, not in the particular match played between the teams. Hope this helps.

But Jozy didn't score...??

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

He can't even score against carlisle ffs the man is a fraud

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

I don't think any Bundesliga clubs will be in for Jozy come summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

One goal. come on josmer

• Locked thread