Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Can't go wrong with elves. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Bugbears and balors would also be nice to play.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Is the Sylph worth leveling to 30?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I'm in the game with the module. The new dailies are easy enough, though I had to use my cleric.
Also upgrading her is drat expensive!

Anyone have any nice builds for the different classes? I need to figure out how to spec my rogue, my cleric, my gwf, my gf and my wizard, in the hopes that I can do stuff again.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I never really got the hang of DDO, I like NWO much better.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah, I ended up going there to find some.

Feels weird going to official game forums filled with pubbies to find good builds, but what have you. This game is strange …

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I've been coming back to the game after the module hit at least, usually log on around 11 PM GMT+1 (or is it +2 when it's DST?) and play for an hour or two. Still one of the few originals left in Something Lawful.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So that's what that is.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah, after I respecced to a stealth build my rogue has been really fun to play again, and I don't die nearly as much as I used to. Though, that may have something to do with starting on the long and ardious task to upgrade my cleric. Still, it's way too expencive.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Gravity Works posted:

Is there a way to get more than one favor of sune a day at the midsummer festival? I hate being the only person without a pig mount.

Can't you just buy the stuff with trade bars? Or are you one of the smart people that didn't spend your money on keys to open boxes hoping to get planar idols?

Opposing Farce posted:

I actually ended up ditching my cleric entirely because in solo content at least having her around just gave the mobs something to target and opened me up to getting winged by area damage.

So you run around without companions, or did you manage to find another that's actually good.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Interesting.

Yeah, I've noticed that my cleric does manage to aggro a lot of fuckers in sharandar, and she's usually dead before I've killed them all, but thanks to pots and those full health stones, I've survived.
Well, that and a well timed bloodbath.

I'm still considering if it's worth it to spend the AD to upgrade her to epic or not. I'd have to spend lots of money on keys hoping to get planar idols, since I never get anything worth selling on the AH.

Or I could just wait untill I get 360 Ardent Coins.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
The thread that is linked in Dilb's post explains it well. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
This thread has reminded me that I still need to find the last scouring orb in Gaunt. I just have no idea which one. *sigh*

• Locked thread