Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
If the Flyers miss the playoffs I'll get an avatar praising Sidney Crosby and keep it until the start of the 2013-14 season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

mentholmoose posted:

If the Flyers miss the playoffs I'll get an avatar praising Sidney Crosby and keep it until the start of the 2013-14 season.

My bad, this should say 2014-15 season. I forgot it was 2013 right now.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

mentholmoose posted:

If the Flyers miss the playoffs I'll get an avatar praising Sidney Crosby and keep it until the start of the 2014-15 season.

Well thank God that didn't happen.

And I assume we're going to do playoff toxxes in here, so here's mine: if the Flyers don't win the Cup, I'll get an avatar of SAS choosing featuring a player from whichever team ends up eliminating the Flyers.

e: And for the hell of it, I'll keep it until the next time the Flyers beat whichever team it ends up being, in the regular season or a single playoff game.

mentholmoose fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 14, 2014

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Mayo and Catsup posted:

I still need to fulfill my toxx, need a new avatar/subtext combo

I've been watching terrible infomercials on YouTube, and this idea popped in my head: the picture is Phil Kessel, looking even more awkward than usual, and the text below, in big bold blue letters, is:

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUT.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

mentholmoose posted:

And I assume we're going to do playoff toxxes in here, so here's mine: if the Flyers don't win the Cup, I'll get an avatar of SAS choosing featuring a player from whichever team ends up eliminating the Flyers.

e: And for the hell of it, I'll keep it until the next time the Flyers beat whichever team it ends up being, in the regular season or a single playoff game.

Sorry this is kind of late, but I guess I need a Rangers avatar.

Probably this image in avatar size, but I need some text:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Sorry it took so long - money's been tight - but I got a Rangers ish avatar.

• Locked thread