Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs
Can the more chicken knowledgeable folks round these parts explain why some of the chickens aren't doing too hot inside of a house? Is it psychological? Temps rising cuz you can't run an a/c unit? The air quality inside is poor but not as bad as outside? I've heard of house chickens before so I think I'm missing something crucial.

Just saw VS posted on twatter about chunks raining down :( Hang in there peeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs
We'll accept the photos as retribution! Such gorgeous birds. I'm now in love with kestrels too...stop it, thread. Unfortunately it appears the state falconry folks are on the far side, and the Ohio ones are way too far. Would be so neat to see something like this in person.

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs
My local appliance store keeps a few boxes around and gives 'em away free. That's how I got enough cardboard to line around my bed when I brought the puppy home a couple years ago. Maybe someplace near you does too?

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs
Submitting Cinnamon again. This is the year, I can feel it!

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs

Velvet Sparrow posted:

I also pointed the cam at our little chick for a minute, who promptly turned and showed a lovely poobutt. :sigh:

She fits right in :3:

Sorry about the duds, maybe they need to trim their chicken butts, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zamiel
Nov 12, 2005

Pugs not drugs
VS, you guys are the best :3:

• Locked thread