Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«203 »
sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

soggybagel posted:

Its honestly a bit scary how Barstool has built an army of CHUDs. I realize Youtube is a cesspool already but the comments on that video are bad. And because I sort of work in sports still I have to sift through that poo poo sometimes and the insane hatred of women is loving wild. Sports is already a sausage fest filled with women haters but barstool is special because its basically either "I want to gently caress this smokeshow whore" or "get this loving stinkyhole away from the mic/in front of the camera/existing because she's a shrill bitch."

Not to mention they're extremely thin skinned...the leadership there. You talk any poo poo about them and they see they'll just sick the Barstool army of assholes on people. Its really bad and sad that they're actually shaping a bit how online sports culture/reporting is heading.

E: I assume she wrote this under duress: https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...ankrupt-website

And then even after she defends Barstool and the guys she still is getting hated on:

"I wish you were never associated with this website to be honest."

"You lost me after saying nazi in a non sarcastic way. Get real"

"YOU loving SUCK"

"Clearly not you, you loving idiot because you keep giving us lovely content that we donít want or ask for. Go to deadspin already"

Most of those people were already like Portnoy but at least had sense to hide that in front of others. Heís just empowered them to be pieces of poo poo openly.

Heís like Sports Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«203 »