Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Any other Chicago listeners confused by whatever the gently caress 670 the score is doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Dexo posted:

yes

Matt and Jason are two of my favorite hosts, Parkins was growing on me, and Dan is both good and bad

gently caress Dan McNeil forever though.

So yeah, I know my radio.com listen probably doesn't mean much, and I actually like Connor McKnight, but I haven't listened since I found out Goff was being let go.

Seriously though. Who does McNeil have pictures of to get so many drat chances.

The whole thing feels very skeevy. Saw a comment on Facebook I have to agree with, that launching Goff and bring in Mac just reeks of placating pissy white 'stick to sports' assholes. I don't like it.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Danny Mac was always an rear end in a top hat, and the score inexplicably just kept bringing him back. gently caress him and good riddance.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I really don't like danny parkins. I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about him I just find off-putting. Maybe Im nuts though.