Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

Joe Buck ruins football games. I know this isn't really a controversial statement but he sucks the life out of the most exciting plays and it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

I think I'm in the minority in that I like collinsworth's commentary a lot but I feel like Mike tirico is not going to be a good match with him. Yeah he knows his stuff but al Michaels comes across a bit more good-natured and maybe makes collinsworth a bit more palatable just by being there. Tirico doesn't have that quality; I feel like gruden basically trampled him in the booth. An unchecked collinsworth might be a bit too technical/haughty for your average viewer.

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

Last nights game completely sucked poo poo

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

Greg cote kept saying "peanuts" during his back in my day segment today but it sounded like he was saying "penis". It was pretty funny, good radio IMO

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

He doesn’t get the show

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah. I get that some people want to use sports as an escape from how hosed everything is but it just can’t be that any more, not when the president is injecting himself into sports to throw meat to his bumblefuck base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

I’m sure this is all tied to subscription numbers or whatever but the show didnt get as popular as it has by “sticking to sports”