Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Niwrad posted:

Apparently ESPN wanted Katz and PFT without the Barstool name which makes sense. Surprised they didn't hold out. Also the article is about how Portnoy is an afterthought at Barstool and has to be insanely jealous that the other two are becoming stars.

https://deadspin.com/espn-wanted-barstool-sports-but-without-the-stench-1819664413

Well, deadspin's article may be right, but it is also (like most articles on that family of sites) about how you're a terrible human being if you consume any media other than deadspin et al. It's just their increasingly desperate schtick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

FlamingLiberal posted:

This series has been really good but I feel like the final episode will be the least interesting

yeah but it's jon bois so somehow that bastard is going to make me cry

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

MourningView posted:

Spencer was always the one guy in that crew who was definitely going to be fine without SBN, but that show sounds great and I'm glad Richard is going with him.

Absolutely. Spencer's a great writer and fun enough on air, but Richard has a *talent* for this stuff and could end up bigger than any of them. Listening to him on PAPN week after week, the man is clearly putting in the work to really understand football and is also a very engaging 'personality'. He'll hopefully go far.