Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Mister Macys posted:

- made the Alton Brown ginger beer. Used metric instead of imperial cups. Too weak and watery.

Went until today not knowing that there are different cups for metric and imperial. I wonder how many recipes from internet sources I've cocked up because of this and just chalked up to my own incompetence :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Skinny King Pimp posted:

Throw some Old Bay on regular buttered microwave popcorn and gain a new appreciation for life.

Ranch dressing powder :colbert:

Olive oil drizzle with salt and just a little pepper is also acceptable.

Edit: Stories!

The first time I spent a weekend at home alone, I burnt the poo poo out of a pot of rice and had to air out the house for like a whole day afterwards.

One time, in college, my roommate forgot he was boiling water in a stove kettle. For whatever reason, the whistling thingy didn't work that night, and the pot boiled completely dry. The enamel paint on the bottom of the kettle melted onto the burner coil.

deadly_pudding fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jan 13, 2014