Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I've maced myself many times with dried peppers and hot oil, but I've just now mustard-gassed my kitchen and it's 100x worse.

I may have a future in terrorism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Bob_McBob posted:

Jesus, don't let people walk over you like this. I would have told her "I'm sorry you won't be staying for dinner, but I hope you and <cousin> enjoy your meal at Chili's". gently caress that.

Seriously, jesus christ.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Yesterday I was trying to move a hand pie in the oven and the bottom fell out. Then while I was trying to salvage that I somehow upset the full size strawberry pie next to it and it splatted all over the floor. Now I have ants.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Splizwarf posted:

Probably your neighbors have new cusswords too. :laugh:

That loving sucks and I've done almost the same thing (but with the filling all over the bottom element, on fire, and also running out below the oven door).

My oven has no bottom element, so there was no fire, but I did get a houseful of smoke and sticky filling under the oven. Where I can't reach. Also ants.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

No-shrink tart recipe, my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I left a ziplock bag of vizzled chicken on the counter and went to take a shower. Came back to the cat licking the floor and chicken juice splatter all over the kitchen. Turns out knockoff ziplock seals aren't reliable.