Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rigeek
Jun 12, 2006

Mindless posted:

Trying to impress my now girlfriend of 7 years, I attempted a bananas foster. Unfortunately in my haste to make the date I had bought cheap diluted rum which did not light. Confused as to what was going wrong, I kept adding more and more, turning up the heat, tipping the pan into the flame until I had a syrupy burnt caramel disaster oozing into my stove. In defeat I threw my palmed pinch of ground cinnamon into it, which did not sparkle and delight as was intended.

I can beat this one... Bananas Foster. I did the whole thing, and the plan was to ignite the rum using one of those long lighter things. As I was walking out my back door with the flaming pan (guests were outside) the loving dog tripped me and the whole flaming pan went flying into the back yard. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU