Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Hattie Masters posted:

I was just a kid when this came out

I have never felt so old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

quote:

Difficulty Level: 5/10
Notes: Robodillos are robotic armadillos. We've killed plenty of armadillos and plenty of robots but together they're a minor annoyance to be reckoned with! The real pain in the rear end of the robodillo comes in the fact that it self-repairs like so many other robots, but they tend to move in large packs, which can means you have to knock all of them out in the same turn, which can be a real pain in the rear end.

But really, playable Eggman might actually make this game somewhat worthwhile.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

majormonotone posted:

Cream, Eggman, Big. The best team (I'm not kidding, this is actually a ridiculously good lineup)

Yeah, sure, why not.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I think Knuckles swallowed the Master Emerald in a last ditch effort to protect it from yet another inevitable hoisting/shattering.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Shadow and Big go with Tails.

Amy and Cream go with Sonic.

Bingo

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Omega has the best dialogue.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Uh-huh...

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Oh god, Knuckles should not have defined leg muscles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Kurieg posted:

According to this, Station Square was basically a terrestrial ark, designed to be self contained in the event of war. There were a few of them across the world, at least 7 or so. After Sonic Adventure and Chaos happened, the humans in station square realized they couldn't really afford to be isolationist anymore, and created a unified nation of humans and (some) Overlanders, opening up the other terrestrial arks and creating the Unified Federation. So the various human cultures you encounter in Unleashed were self-contained societies that expanded to the surface once the UF was formed.

If this seems better constructed than most of the other stories, it's because this is from the Flynn years.

And here I thought it was just Earth with some intelligent, anthropomorphic animals and a few eldritch monsters sealed in various ways.

• Locked thread