Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

AtomikKrab posted:

:allears: Anyone know how to replace the battery that holds the saves? only thing keeping my from plugging in my wario cartridge in my GBA and hammering out some sweet sweet garlic induced lucre.

All the Wario Land games are on the 3DS Virtual store for download, so do it, do it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Nintendo were being ambiguous like they were with Samus originally, Syrup is also one of the very few female villains in Nintendo games too, the only other ones I van think of are Nayru and Twinrova from the Zelda series and Cackletta and Wendy O Koopa from the Mario series.

EDIT: I guess Dark Samus is also female too, since the Metroid Prime stole some of Samus's DNA at the end of MP 1 and became genetically female from then on, but that's serious :spergin: territory.

Judge Tesla fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Sep 29, 2013

• Locked thread