Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

Now I have a machine gun. Ho! Ho! Ho!
I never played past the third, but I'll be paying attention to this thread anyhow. The first Wario Land was by far the best in my opinion...but then, that's probably my inner child reminding myself that I spent a fuckload of hours playing through it, getting every treasure/secret, and unlocking the endings...and it was still fun to pick up and do all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

Did the bosses ever have any "official" names? The internet often lists them by their [presumably] Japanese names, but I was curious if they ever made up english goofball names.

And if not, someone should.

Digital Jello
Nov 2, 2012

Actually, now that I think on it, you're right. Bobo the giant crow was given a name in Wario Land 2, if I recall, in his reappearance.

For anyone curious, here's the Japanese names for the ones we've seen so far: Toge Bro (spiked turtle), Beefne (the bull), Hinyari (the boxing penguin), and Funfun (the statue head).

But the above listed already sound better :allears:

• Locked thread