Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Dunno if I will bother with this. Read Negima because people said it got good, and it did after a long period of terrible "lol i sneezed and her clothes came off" jokes, but then it relapsed and that ending.... I don't think I can take something like that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Rodyle posted:

Yeah as lovely as the ending of Negima was, I in no way hold it against Ken, he did the right thing.

I get that he had to end Negima way early, but did he really have to torpedo the ending like that? Might have well just released a one page chapter with "Negima farted on the life-binder and it turned out to be his dad... -The End?"

• Locked thread