Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Gensuki posted:

I've heard some things, but I won't mention anything specific, since I don't want to be definitively spoiled on this game. What I want to ask though... Is this game a bit softer with it's science fiction than the last game? Like, not just more futuristic by comparison, but actually kind of... Fantastical?

Yes or no answers to this are fine.

Let's just say it toys around with theories that are beyond our current ability to prove or disprove. It can be hard to follow at times, but assuming you keep up, it does stick to a certain internal logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread