Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.
When I first saw the beetlejuice photoshop, I though you had changed the suit as well, but then I scrolled down and realized it was the original one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Poizen Jam posted:

Not enough love for this one. Corn.jpg lives on in the heart of goons everywhere.

What is corn.jpg and is it NSFW?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
For once, Will Smith's sons permanently confused face is appropriate.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Crazyeyes posted:

You asked for it. :nws: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/JFRjjxt.jpg :nws: :nms:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Crazyeyes posted:

It's not just nsfw it's :nms:

It's a very fat, greasy man banging an very unhappy looking lady while chowing down on a can of corn.

Quick edit: Beaten. :mad:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Somberbrero posted:

The Smith family is reacting to Lady Gaga's performance, actually.

I find it a little disturbing how much hate there is for Miley, not just here either. Her performance wasn't my thing, but I can admire her for getting on stage and doing something unconventional and weird on television.

Every source I can find for the Smith family reaction shot says it was for Miley. And honestly, my only problem was the tongue hanging out. Doesn't mean it's not a funny performance that people can make fun of.

Look at me. I was wrong. Finally found an article that corrected everyone.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/will-smith-miley-cyrus_n_3816238.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity

Bored fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Aug 26, 2013

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

BeefThief posted:

Do kids even watch MTV any more? I'm 25 and I think all their shows are boring. They're like a 24 hour threadshit.

This was written for you.

Ask a Network Executive Why Doesn't MTV Play Music Videos Anymore

No, seriously. Watch it.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Based on the image posted, am I correct in assuming "Twerking" is the 2013 slang for "assuming the position" ???

This doesn't really bother me seeing as it's on MTV and not broadcast TV. I don't plan on letting my son watch MTV unless in a shocking reversal it reverts to the way it was when I watched it as a teenager, a channel that played current rock/pop music videos and not much else.

EDIT --- Thanks to the poster above for the video. Although I have never stolen music because of (a) repressed WASP upbringing moral code and (b) technological stupidity, the video otherwise cleared up a lot for me. Although I don't get why they used that young girl, MTV was already showing dumb shows when she was a teenager. She wasn't even born until 1987. She was only 8 in 1995, or about the last time I bothered watching MTV.

Also, despite my unfamiliarity with "twerking" I instantly got the creamed corn photoshop reference. So thanks SA for warping my mind and filling my brain space with useless, horrifying, and bizarre crap.

Chris Christie fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 26, 2013

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Chris Christie posted:

Based on the image posted, am I correct in assuming "Twerking" is the 2013 slang for "assuming the position" ???
Maybe watch one of the videos that actually shows you exactly what twerking is and how to do it posted here in this very thread!

Twerking is basically a dance move all about jiggling your butt. The end. Bootyclap!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
What ever she did on stage was to twerking what a fire cracker is to a nuclear explosion.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Chris Christie posted:

This doesn't really bother me seeing as it's on MTV and not broadcast TV. I don't plan on letting my son watch MTV unless in a shocking reversal it reverts to the way it was when I watched it as a teenager, a channel that played current rock/pop music videos and not much else.

EDIT --- Thanks to the poster above for the video. Although I have never stolen music because of (a) repressed WASP upbringing moral code and (b) technological stupidity, the video otherwise cleared up a lot for me. Although I don't get why they used that young girl, MTV was already showing dumb shows when she was a teenager. She wasn't even born until 1987. She was only 8 in 1995, or about the last time I bothered watching MTV.

Also, despite my unfamiliarity with "twerking" I instantly got the creamed corn photoshop reference. So thanks SA for warping my mind and filling my brain space with useless, horrifying, and bizarre crap.

Good god, this post is so elderly and white that it instinctively clutched its purse when it saw my avatar.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Chris Christie posted:

No, twerking has been around for a couple of decades now, it just became trendy in pop culture this year.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I don't understand how anyone could have let her on stage wearing that. There's no way she looked at herself in the mirror and thought that looked good.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
I'm gonna take a guess and say girls shaking there rear end been round much longer than that.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I don't understand how anyone could have let her on stage wearing that. There's no way she looked at herself in the mirror and thought that looked good.

It took me way too long to figure out what the gently caress I was looking at.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Is that really a closeup of her rear end in that getup from the picture in the OP? I gotta admit I am thoroughly grossed out. People should never ever wear clothing that are way too tight for themselves. :barf:

I bet the chaffing in between her buttcheeks were of epic proportions.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

How could that booty even clap? Please advise; perhaps my physics education just isn't up to snuff.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

edit: resized

I thought this was a photoshop thread?

Cheap Shot fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Aug 26, 2013

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Agrajag posted:

I bet the chaffing in between her buttcheeks were of epic proportions.

Not if she took Shaq's advice.

e:

haljordan posted:

Why does she have to stick her tongue out every three seconds in the video for that song? Also, nothing hotter than a white girl with a pancake for an rear end twerking.

Her spirit animal is the sun bear.

Flyball fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 26, 2013

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Chris Christie posted:

This great stuff right here. MTV had more and better twerking, or at least more stuff that would offend Maude Flanders, back before it became the Tween Network.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I don't know how the abstract concept of whatever "stealing music" is gets involved in that. They don't play music videos because Teen Mom 3 gets higher ratings. It's really not just for tweens. There are legitimately people in their early 30's who care about this Drake person, and buy Kardashian brand rear end polish. They don't play music videos because its not about the music videos. They're giving out awards for things people have never seen. Even on YouTube, people don't sit there and watch. They turn the video on and listen while they browse Twitter gossip about the so-called artist in another tab.

tl;dr - Think about how vapid the average whore is, and realize half of them are vapider whores than that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

How could that booty even clap? Please advise; perhaps my physics education just isn't up to snuff.

The skinny-fat bits that blorped out from under the PVC tried to clap, but only got as far as a Miss Teen Nashville second runner-up parade hand wave.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

:golfclap:
That's how.

Miley Beiber, it is just too disturbing to think much about at this point.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 26, 2013

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
Beetlejuice shop is already part of a buzzfeed article.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/the-most-important-seen-and-unseen-moments-from-the-vmas

Congrats, OP?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Except buzzfeed posted the (best) one, with Lydia in the corner.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Holy poo poo, I didn't even notice Lydia before. :)

EFB. That is perfection.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Does a booty clap when nobody is around to hear it?

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

It looks like he is about to grab a handful.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

His disappointment makes so much more sense now!

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

I can bearly look!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Very Nice Eraser posted:

I can bearly look!

Bearful, or she'll get a Boo-Boo.

Why Looka Thar
Apr 2, 2009

I'm Not Thar

Agrajag posted:

You consider twerking a worthwhile performance? Next thing you are going to tell me is that daggering is an art form.

A page late, but it is perhaps the most beautiful art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolaq7uQU1E

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Holy poo poo that was quick (and they got it from tumblr). My favorite part of that "article" is this:

And so I give you this:

e:

Fog Tripper posted:

Holy poo poo, I didn't even notice Lydia before. :)

EFB. That is perfection.
That part wasn't me though. Either someone took mine and added her in, or they grab the exact same Bettlejuice source image. Looking at the two images, it seems to be an entirely different 'shop, they just turned out really similar.

Machai fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 26, 2013

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Cheap Shot posted:

edit: resized

I thought this was a photoshop thread?

Nice work on the camera.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Nice granny panties lady.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Right about here is where Billy Ray Cyrus puts the gun in his mouth.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Harrower posted:

What ever she did on stage was to twerking what a fire cracker is to a nuclear explosion.

Honestly, I've never seen such a sad attempt at twerking, and the whole tongue thing was really weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Ronson
Jun 18, 2004

Say.. that's a nice
hat.
What could be worse than Miley twerking? Let The Key of Awesome demonstrate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bwh2RYBWw

• Locked thread